Prep Time: 7 minutes
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbs cornstarch
- 1 lb thinly sliced beef strips
- 1 lb mixed salad-bar vegetables or frozen vegetable medley
- 8 ears baby corn (canned or from the salad bar)
- Mix the teriyaki sauce and cornstarch in a small bowl or measuring cup. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef strips and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add all vegetables; cook another 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add teriyaki mixture, bring to a boil, and cook until sauce thickens, about 1 more minute. Serve with of instant rice, vermicelli, or cellophane noodles.
Yields: 4 servings
Serving Size: ¼ recipe
Nutritional analysis per serving (based on sugar substitute):
8 g fat (2 g saturated)
684 mg sodium
64 mg cholesterol